MODEL AND INFLUENCER
Noëlla began modeling when she won an Agent Provocateur competition and subsequently became the “face” of the famous lingerie brand. Over the course of her career, Noëlla has worked in New York and London and gained an international following. She has appeared in many fashion magazines, including Vogue, Elle, Vanity Fair and Marie Claire.
- The Incredibles: 50 Women Shaping Africa (2016), ELLE magazine
- 100 Innovators Shaping the Continent (2015), TRUE Africa
- International Advocate of Youth (2014), African Society of Cambridge University
- The Most Influential Africans (2014), New African magazine
- GOOD Award (2013), Diamond Empowerment Fund
- International Humanitarian of the Year (2013), the Women4africa Awards
- Women Helping Women Award (2010), Voss Foundation
- CNN features Noella, Eve and Malaika on "African Voices"
- Canal Plus (2016)
- International Business Times UK (2016)
- One World with Deepak Chopra (2015)
- BloombergTV: Africa Trending (2015)
- BBC: Focus on Africa (2013)
- Fox 5: My Fox NY (2013)
- CNN: Edit Room (2011)
- CNN: African Voices (2010)
- CNN: Connect the World (2010)
- Oxford University lecture to the International Relations Society (2016)
- Clinton Global Initiative's Opening & Closing Plenaries (2015), alongside President Clinton
- TEDx talk in Paris (2014), organized by Society Generale
- UN panel on Investing in Women and Entrepreneurship (2011)
- UNICEF panel on Girl Power and Potential (2009)
- Global Creative Leadership Summit (2009)
- Kinshasa Parliament (2008)
- Co-host of the 2012 Miss Vodacom competition television show, where she also mentored the contestants.
- Cinema for Peace LA 2013: Ben Affleck was honored for the work of his foundation, the Eastern Congo Initiative.
- Cinema for Peace NY 2012: Sting and Trudie Styler were honored for their continued work on behalf of the Amazon rainforest.
- Africa Fashion Week London 2015
- Africa Fashion Week London 2014